Friendly Lincoln (17 miles from HBS) family seeks an energetic and upbeat after school sitter for their 11-year-old athletic son (loves soccer).
Time Commitment: Tuesdays (3 – 6 p.m.), Wednesdays (12:00 – 6 p.m.), and Thursdays (3 – 6 p.m.). The potential exists for additional hours on Monday and/or Friday and we may be willing to discuss modification of the Tuesday-Thursday hours for the right person. This job begins after Labor Day (week of September 5th).
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- meeting school bus at our home;
- fixing snacks;
- driving to sports practice;
- overseeing that homework gets done and musical instrument is practiced;
- playing with affectionate 2-year-old Labrador retriever;
- preparing son’s dinner (e. g, pasta, mac-n-cheese) on days when son has soccer practice, and very light kitchen clean-up.
- Must have own car;
- be a non-smoker;
- like playful dogs.
If you are available for any of these days and you have an interest in learning more, please contact Julia Parrillo Craig at email@example.com or 617-803-9917.