Time Commitment: up to 17 hours per week, flexible
Compensation: Hourly rate dependent on qualifications and experience.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Leverage the holdings of Baker Library’s digital collections and third party databases/information sources in the creation of information products
- Research, curate, and synthesize content for business topics, industries or companies
- Business writing: clearly and concisely develop your research findings into new information resources, including bibliographic essays, company overviews, and other products
- Master’s degree or equivalent graduate education in Library/Information Science, Business Administration, or another relevant discipline (we will consider pre-matriculated students in the above graduate programs)
- Professional-level information research work experience.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills; a superb team player
- Ability to take initiative and thrive in an evolving and collaborative environment and produce timely, high-quality results
Contact: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Jennifer Wilson, IPS Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Baker Library, Harvard Business School, Boston, MA 02163. No phone calls, please. Note that resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. Please reference the position title in the subject line of your email.