Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- The Coordinator provides high-level, proactive support and calendar management to team members with many time sensitive commitments and demands and oversees their travel and reimbursements.
- The Coordinator manages ER-wide activities such as organizing all staff meetings and tracking agendas/minutes/follow up completion for a range of senior-level meetings.
- S/he liaises extensively with internal and external constituents, ranging from senior fundraising officers to University administrators to high level alumni leaders, delivering excellent customer service and displaying wide-ranging knowledge of External Relations activities.
- In addition, the Coordinator, under the guidance of the Senior Director, manages several projects related to the HBS Campaign, a $1B+ effort to advance the School’s priorities in the 21st century. These activities include creating and maintaining internal Campaign information source (Share Site), supporting Campaign Leadership volunteers, and managing aspects of Campaign dashboards/reporting, including verification of complex data and compilation and presentation of information.
- The Coordinator also executes on special projects and related duties as needed to accomplish ER and Campaign goals, including team-wide training and recognition events.
- Responsible for other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications: BS/BA or equivalent experience and 5+ years of direct office experience.
Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources
Harvard Business School
T: 617.495.6944| F: 617.495.0347 | firstname.lastname@example.org |