Responsible for designing and delivering multiple initiatives/projects in support of women’s success in and after “gender related” programs, in particular Women on Boards. Activities are year round and will involve working with multiple constituents with the goal of increasing the number and impact of women on boards and business.
Time Commitment: Part-time role of up to 17 hours per week
Compensation: This is a non-benefitted part-time role
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic partnerships with multiple external constituencies in support of women’s success in boards and business
- Serve as a liaison with participants and various internal and external support services (Gender Initiative, external placement agencies, etc.)
- Be a point of contact and increase awareness amongst professional women’s organizations
- Support WOB and other women participants, before and after the program
- Participate in group communications, informing and keeping up to date on various activities designed to increase number of women on boards
- Explore technology related resources for sustained support
- Work with faculty chair and dean on various program related initiatives
- Must have 5+ years of direct project management experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of current and developing issues and trends associated with gender issues in the workplace and business
- Strong interpersonal/diplomatic skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies, especially those at a very senior level
- Solid judgment when balancing multiple constituents and initiatives.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.