The Career & Professional Development Marketing & Communications team has expanded the scope of its work significantly over the past two years. The team continues to focus on corporate relations – which includes developing and maintaining relationships with organizations interested in recruiting students & alumni – but has vastly increased the channels via which it does this work, and the means by which it supports the broader corporate relations team. The teams’ market intelligence responsibilities have also grown to include not only student employment reporting & alumni career path data, but also to encompass tracking overall performance metrics for CPD. Finally, the teams’ role has increased to include marketing CPD’s vast programs and resources to its alumni. Given all of these responsibilities, the need for administrative and other support is needed to fully realize the teams’ goals and plans.
As part of the Career & Professional Development (CPD) team, the Marketing & Communications Assistant will support the CPD Marketing & Communications team with several initiatives including:
- building and nurturing relationships with organizations recruiting at Harvard Business School;
- analysis of recruiting activity and trends
- increasing awareness of CPD resources to alumni.
Time Commitment: To Be Discussed
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Assistant Director Market Intelligence in the collection of student and alumni employment data.
- Working with the Assistant Director Marketing & Corporate Development to maintain CPD’s company database and track corporate outreach.
- Assisting Corporate Relations Directors and Recruiting Relations Managers in executing targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Creating content and sourcing opportunities of engagement on recruiter and alumni-facing social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Assisting with content management for CPD’s Recruiting and Alumni career resources sites.
- Maintaining CPD’s marketing, program and operations analytics.
- College education;
- Excellent organizational, analytical and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage time well with attention to detail;
- An interest in higher education or marketing is preferred.
You must be authorized to work in the US as Harvard Business School will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
If interested, please email Chirajeet Sen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your cover letter and resume.