The HBS Initiatives combine faculty leadership with a facilitative administrative structure to advance research, disseminate knowledge, deliver transformational learning, and shape the field of practice. As a part of the broader HBS Initiatives, the Health Care Initiative seeks to impact managerial practice and the pace of innovation by educating leaders and innovators who aspire to improve value across the health care industry. The Health Care Initiative’s priorities are to foster and promote faculty research; support the development of a portfolio of high-impact educational programs; and create an interconnected HBS health care community.
The “Marketing Operations Assistant” supports the core activities of the Health Care Initiative. Reporting to the Assistant Director, the marketing operations assistant plays a key role in marketing programmatic activities and administrative processes.
Time Commitment: part-time opportunity with a flexible work schedule, totaling up to 17.25 hours weekly and the ability to work remotely for an agreed upon number of hours.
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Attending weekly staff meetings to support the team as needed.
- Providing marketing operations support, including maintaining the Constituent Relationship Management platform (SalesForce) and the content management platform (Sharepoint), updating contact records, running reports, and coordinating with other Initiatives and Departments to maintain data integrity.
- Supporting the Initiative’s social media presence, including the scheduling of Twitter content, and posting to the LinkedIn Group and helping to manage the social media editorial calendar.
- Updating content on the Initiative website, including managing manual components, adding events to the Initiative’s event calendar, and various other content updates.
- Facilitating the execution of health care events such as researching venues, maintaining RSVP and attendee lists, formatting name tags, and creating relevant collateral.
- Collecting feedback and documenting best practices of the Initiative’s internal and external events
- Creating a reference compilation of the Initiative’s activities since its inception.
- BA/BS (or a currently enrolled student).
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work remotely as well as on-campus as needed.
- Familiarity with and/or curiosity about the health care industry a big plus.
- Very good computer skills including proficiency with HTML is required.
- Experience with Salesforce, social media is an added benefit.
To learn more about the role or to apply, please send resume and cover letter to contact Frank Sutter at email@example.com.
- The work and wellbeing of the Health Care Initiative at Harvard Business School are strengthened profoundly by the diversity of our network and our differences in background, culture, experience, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and much more. We actively seek and welcome applications from people of color, women, the LGBTQIA community, and persons with disabilities.
More about the Health Care Initiative at: www.hbs.edu/healthcare