Seeking compassionate individual to work part time as companion and care taker for 15-year girl recovering from health issue. We are flexible with time and are willing to work with an individual or team.
Time Commitment: part time (~4 days/week) through December
Compensation: would expect to provide generous compensation and reimbursement for any expenses, including mileage.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Transportation to/from Back Bay residence to school in Chestnut Hill up to 4 days a week — school day is 8am-5pm, but timing and days can be flexible;
- Monitor physical and behavioral health conditions;
- Maintain safe and secure environment
- Valid driver’s License with clean driving record;
- Access to a safe vehicle (might be possible to provide if necessary);
- Proficiency in English;
- Caring personality;
- No unusual physical requirements (subject is fully mobile and physically healthy);
- A candidate with some or all of the following would have an advantage:
– Health care/home care experience;
– Behavioral health or social work experience;
– Tutoring or teaching experience;
– Experience caring for children.
Please contact So-June at email@example.com.