The Recruiting Relations Manager works as a member of the Employer Relations team in the Career and Professional Development Office to establish and maintain relationships with organizations around the world to enable the hiring of MBA students and alumni.
The responsibilities include identifying and establishing relationships with several hundred partner organizations, serving as primary liaison and point of contact for all issues pertaining to recruiting and acting as front-line triage for student and alumni coaching concerns.
The Recruiting Relations Manager works closely with the respective Corporate Relations Directors for their sectors and manages relationships with internal stakeholders, including colleagues from a variety of departments across campus (Global, ER, GEO, ExEd).
In addition, Recruiting Relations Managers are responsible for the design and project management of several recruiting events each year for our MBA students, and the project management of global professional development events for our alumni.
Time Commitment: Full-time
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for MBA and alumni recruiting partners in an assigned set of industries. This involves autonomy in setting strategy and creating recruiting plans for a variety of organizations.
- Work with alumni clubs, external relations, executive education, and faculty to design and manage alumni career development events on campus and around the world.
- Provide coaching to students during walk-in hours and serve as an auxiliary coach for resume and cover letter reviews and LinkedIn Makeovers for students and alumni.
- Conceptualize and project manage key recruiting events for MBA students including on-campus interviews, just-in time recruiting events and multi-firm networking events.
- Work with student club leaders on recruiting events and industry education events.
- BA/BS or equivalent exp. required.
- 5 years of professional experience.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail plus organizational skills.
- Proven project and/or program management skills.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion.
- Customer service experience strongly desired.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Word and Excel is desired.
Cover Letter is required.
Rebecca Emerick (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the hiring manager and would be happy to have informational conversations if you want to learn more about the position before applying.
Harvard Business School is unable to offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.