Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We’re a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We’re looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts – you’ll make a direct impact on the business starting from Day 1.
The Sales Operations Coordinator (Boston) will be a critical team member of Caviar’s rapidly growing business in Boston, and will be involved in all areas of restaurant sales including sourcing restaurant leads, onboarding new restaurant partners to our platform, managing restaurant relationships, and potentially directly selling restaurants. This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company while learning about and enjoying great food.
Successful candidates must fully commit to the 5-month duration of the role. Given the short duration, this is role could be a strong fit for individuals who are looking for short-term employment or supplemental income. For high performing individuals, this role could be a great opportunity to network within Caviar and Square.
Time Commitment: This is a 5-month role effective from September 4, 2017, through February 16, 2018.
Compensation: The contractor is expected to work 32-40 hours/week from Caviar Boston’s office at a wage rate of $18/hour.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Manage onboarding of restaurants onto the Caviar platform, including attending photo shoots, building menus, distributing hardware, and walking restaurant through setup
- Establish contact with cold restaurant leads, including sourcing restaurant leads and reaching out directly to restaurants
- Execute on restaurant marketing campaigns, including managing social media accounts and working with Caviar’s in-house marketing team
- Work directly with restaurants to ensure strong operations and performance on our platform
- As time allows, you will have the opportunity to be involved in onboarding and engaging with couriers
- Be a key member of the Caviar Boston team – we’re a close-knit, scrappy team that likes to have fun and eat delicious food
- At least 6 months of professional work experience
- A friendly, professional, and customer service-oriented demeanor
- A drive to consistently deliver results and exceed expectations
- A hunger to learn and solicit feedback
- Comfort working in a close-knit team environment
- Proficiency with standard business software, particularly Google Docs & Spreadsheets
- Familiarity with Salesforce (preferred)
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience (preferred)
- Experience in an administrative and/or coordination role (preferred)
- BA/BS (preferred)
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Teddy Tsang, email@example.com
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.