The MBA Program at Harvard Business School has a part-time position available, with primary responsibility for updating and maintaining a number of the program’s internal and external websites. The position is a 4 month term position, with a possibility of extension.
Time Commitment: 15-17 hours/week; schedule is negotiable, though the ability to regularly travel to the HBS campus is required; end date: Jan 31, 2017 with a possibility of reappointment.
Compensation: To Be Discussed
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Gathering website feedback and coordinating responses / changes;
- Basic web maintenance: adding links and pages;
- Building web forms;
- Partnering with the IT team for technical projects;
- Documenting changes, policies, and procedures;
- advising a team that is working on a native iOS and Android app with embedded web content;
- A successful candidate would be fluent in HTML, and comfortable with SharePoint and CSS;
- Strong writing skills;
- Ability to document and set guidelines in multiple formats (text and video, e.g. Camtasia) are very welcome;
- BA/BS desired.
You must be authorized to work in the US as Harvard Business School will not offer visa sponsorship for this opportunity.
If interested, please email Chirajeet Sen (email@example.com) with your cover letter and resume.